Sunday, August 15, 2010

L.A. Fabric District

Sara and I had a very very fun day shopping in the fabric district in L.A. My sister-in-law was nice enough to meet us there and show us all the places to go. We all had a lot of fun together. We were going to take the kids until Amy said "I'd rather shoot myself in the head than go there with kids"so we took Amy's advice and Andy's mom was kind enough to watch not only my kids but Sara's too! Even as a non-sewer felt excited being there and couldn't believe the prices! I even came home with some fabric to make a few things. I mostly enjoyed watching Sara (who is a great seamstress) and seeing her excitement!! It was a really fun day!Here are our purchases from the day
And here is the lady who made it all possible. She is such a kind person to watch all of these kids so Sara and I could go have fun!! Thanks!

No comments: