Thursday, August 05, 2010

Glad it's behind us!!

I always find myself thinking things like "one week ago today I was doing ________" or "one year ago today I was
doing _____________" Andy thinks it's funny that I do that and I always assumed everyone did that.
Anyway, one year ago we had just sold our house and today we had an abundance of love shown to us as friends showed up to help load our truck and clean our house. It makes me want to cry just thinking of all the love and service we received from sooooo many people the week we moved to Indiana. I will always be grateful for the wonderful Michigan friends we have.
I am VERY VERY glad to say that was a YEAR ago. I am so so grateful to have the past year behind us. As we are getting ready to head back to B-town again it makes me feel so glad to know we are heading back to an unpacked (even though it's small) house and friends and I have high hopes of seeing Andy more this year - although I will believe it when I see it!

3 comments:

Jenner said...

i know the feeling! this year is going to be so fun for you guys! looks like you have been having a super fun summer. hopefully it stays that way!

Becky said...

Wait...B-town? Is that BOSTON! :)

Chrispy Critter said...

You won't believe how fast the 2nd year will go! Enjoy!! Miss you guys!