Tuesday, July 13, 2010

There's nothing like grandparents! Whenever we go to visit my parents it is tradition that my mom reads nursery rhymes to the kids and then tucks them in and tickles their backs while she sings 2 more nursery rhymes. The kids LOVE it and were spoiled to get nursery rhymes and back tickles every night for a good month. She also does a "grandmas day"each Wed. with Liz's kids because they live in Utah. So, we got to experience "grandma's day" while at my parents house (although everyday was kind of like grandmas day!!) Each Wed. mom would take the kids and do something fun with them and I got most of the day to myself to do what I wanted. It was GREAT and almost makes me want to move to Utah!!

1 comment:

N. Tipps said...

I'm telling you Amy...I'm calling your mom the next time I have a baby. Do you think she would come?