Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gateway

For several weeks the kids looked forward to going to Gateway Mall where they have little water fountains the kids can run through. So, when Katie (sister-in-law) came with her kids we decided it was a great time to go. However, it wasn't quite how I pictured it would be. Within minutes of arriving they were ready to go. I couldn't quite figure out if they were scared, tired, bored - who knows. There was only one child who thoroughly enjoyed herself that morning and it was little Jane. I put her down and away she went. One time the water shot up right at her face. It scared her and she cried briefly but then she went back for more. She was really mad when it was time to go! She's so cute!!

1 comment:

R and R said...

Amy - your posts were so fun to read - I haven't checked in a few weeks! It is so great to be with Grandmas and Grandpas while Dad is gone! (It is how I survive most days :) You and your kids are so darling. Have a great time in Cali!