
Andy surprised me and took me away over the weekend to celebrate ten years. He ended up telling me several days early so I could "train" his mom how to care for Ethan's diabetes. She was so so kind to watch our kids and did a great job with them.We stayed here in Long Beach and enjoyed eating with NO kids pulling on us, no screaming Jane, no shots to give, no clean up and no bedtime routine to go through!! It was heaven. We also had fun going to a late night movie and browsing the book store while we waited for the movie to start.
Saturday morning we woke up to no alarms (nice) and headed out for a great breakfast at a French Cafe we stumbled upon. It was so yummy!
Thanks to Andy's mom for watching the kids. Thanks to Andy for a WONDERFUL weekend. And most of all thanks to Andy for a wonderful ten years!!
7 comments:
Heaven! What a fun weekend. What a great anniversary present!
Has it really been 10 years? Time flies! Your pictures bring back memories and I'm glad you got to celebrate in such a fun way. Happy Anniversary!
I'm sure glad you married my little brother. :)
..eventhough it meant that he was not my slave anymore. :)
Happy Anniversary! What a fun present.
How wonderful!!! Can't believe it has been 10 years!!!!
I love seeing these pictures. I missed this era of your lives...although I completely feel like I was a part of the events that led to this. Right? (JK)
Man, you two don't age.
Post a Comment