Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Do you have an ugly sweater?!?!?

We enjoyed going to a holiday ugly sweater party last weekend. Let me tell you there were some pretty ugly sweaters there. The party started at 6:00 on Saturday and around 3:00 saturday you could have found me over at Mindi's house adding a little bling to our sweaters that she picked up from Goodwill. Thanks to Mindi for helping me look so ugly that night!! However, I didn't top her kitty sweater and leather boots!! (ha! ha!) Oh, and I love Jenners santa outfit. It's only appropriate that the white part of the outfit are Hanes socks! Would you expect any less from her?!?!? (they have accepted a job at Hanes)


They had fun activities for the kids. Here is Ethan decorating his tree

Nice sweater John!! And would you call that a sweater friend?!

And here is cat woman with her husband....ummmm what is his name? Oh yeah, it's Bryan. Good thing his name is stenciled on the front of his very cool sweater!!

2 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

I know John from my freshman year. People called him TEX. I love all of the ugly sweaters.

mbunker said...

I love my cat sweater..... : )