
This little bottle of lotion was given to me yesterday from my friend Jennifer....a die hard twilight fan with a note attached reading "Just 3 more days" It made me laugh. Who knew there was twilight lotion!! We are all excited to go see new moon on Friday night. Not sure if I am more excited to see the movie or just get out of the house after a long week of case competition stuff!!!! Can't wait!
4 comments:
How fun!! You will have to leave your review of the movie here so I know how it is.
I will be seeing the movie at midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning. I am not a fan but who can resist hanging out with Jean, Andi and Alyssa for the midnight showing.
amy, admit it. you are totally die hard! haha. have fun with edward and jacob. oh, and watch this to get you even more excited.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJS8RTIO4so
Amy! I've so been out of touch with you. I am glad I found your blog. I caught up on all your news. How exciting to move to a new area and Andy is in school- wow! Your children are beautiful and baby Jane looks like a little angel baby. You still got spunk girlfriend! Oh, and I have to admit that I went to the midnight showing of New Moon and loved every minute of it. I will do better at staying in touch with you. What a great family you have.
Post a Comment