Saturday, November 14, 2009

Love this kid

Good thing Lucas is so darn cute because lately he has been going through a whining stage....it better be a stage that is outgrown SOON!! Anyway, he really is a cute fun boy and when he isn't going through his "terrible two" stuff we have a lot of fun together.

I'd say right now his two favorite things to do are:
1) ride Lucy and Ethan's scooters (which are too big for him but he is getting pretty good at it)

2) andhe loves to help me cook. Whenever I am in the kitchen he wants to "help". He's my little side kick who sits on the counter and loves to pour things in the bowl, have total control of the beaters, crack eggs (leaving lots of shells for me to pull out) and of course is always willing to lick the beaters. Life is good when you are two!!

5 comments:

AmyJune said...

Could he be any cuter? I'm sure glad none of my kids have ever gone through a whiny stage- ha ha:)

Becky said...

THAT my dear friend...is why Heavenly Father made them SO.DARN.CUTE! Because otherwise we might just throw them out the window. ;) You definitely have a most handsome sidekick! LOVE these pictures.

N. Tipps said...

Yes, he is very, very cute. I love those big brown eyes. That last picture of him with his tongue sticking out is awesome.

Sara said...

I tell ya, I could take that little Lucas for my own. He's way too cute.

Jenner said...

those are great. lucas is my fav neighborhood kids. i can tell you took these with the 50 mm huh?