On Thursday we were at the Zoo and my friend Sara showed us one of her MANY hidden talents - keeping a sixlette candy suspended in mid-air. She claims it's easy and anyone can do it. For the record - I tried and I couldn't do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
TOTALLY impressed! :)
Amy! I might just die. You are way too funny. :)
Good picture---that was pretty impressive. Who knew Sara had so many talents! :)
Great talent! I don't have anything hidden to share. It's so fun to catch up on your blog. You are the best mom ever!
sara's got skillz
viagra from india herbal viagra reviews viagra soft tabs alternative to viagra buy cheap viagra online uk viagra soft tabs viagra jokes buy viagra in london england viagra faq viagra doseage viagra lawyer columbus viagra australia cialis v s viagra does viagra really work
Post a Comment