Yesterday during lunch Andy asked Lucy, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Her reply was "I want to be a teacher and a mom"
Ethan piped in right away, "I want to be Darth Vader"
Should we be worried?!??!?! ha! ha! ha!
Monday, September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If it makes you feel better, I was Darth Vader for Halloween in Kindergarten. I guess it is questionable if I turned out alright!
That is funny! I love it!!!
We have the same problem with Ryan right now. Vader is the only thing he wants to be for Halloween. I never knew boys were such a handful!
hahaha. that is so funny! how are y'all doing? are you settling into the life of a student family? the story of selling rocks was hilarious to me. i can so see ethan wanting to do the same thing. hahaha.
now that we're so close (relatively speaking) we should try and meet up some time!
hope y'all are doing well.
Post a Comment