Monday, August 31, 2009

visitors!


The day we arrived to Indiana we got a call from Patty. Her girls were visiting their grandma close by and wanted to come see us and help us unpack. It was a HUGE blessing and boy did we work them!! Emma and Caroline were so good to help entertain the kids and poor Melanie worked by my side for hours helping me take stuff out of boxes!!
And, I can't say enough thank yous to Andy's mom who came and worked non-stop for a week. This picture is the only one I took while she was here and this was a rare moment for her. She hardly got a chance to ever hold Jane because she was so busy either cooking or unpacking boxes. I am really not sure how we would have done it without her!!! Thank you!!!

Although it was only for a day we enjoyed a visit from Matt and camie.
Jane and Wyatt
Did you notice they were holding hands?!!??!

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I love the picture of the holding hand babies!!!