These pictures crack me up. The kids know we have NO money to spend on anything. It became a reality to our neighbor when he woke up one Saturday and wanted to go buy something. His mom told him he couldn't. So the kids came up with the idea of selling stuff to make money. I didn't even know they were doing it. Ethan came running in the house "Nobody is buying anything from us. Can you?" Not knowing what they were up to I grabbed a handful of random change. This is what I found. The girls were holding up signs and jumping up and down to the random runners who passed by a good distance away. The boys were selling their stuff and the girls had their own table. They were selling rocks from our neighbors yard.
"How much are you wanting for them?" I asked
"Oh, just like $5" said Brad
Just then Sam ran over to the table with a small box of random toys he had gathered from his house to contribute to the sale.
The girls were price much more reasonably......10 rocks for 25 cents. I bought from them first!! ha! ha! And then bargained the boys down.
The whole thing was darling to me. They are now planning to sell lemonade. Too cute!
3 comments:
so good to hear from you via blog!!!! You guys really have been busy and I'm glad things are going well......I did get your message on my phone by the way. Sorry, working full time has thrown me off. I'll call soon. I'd love to talk to you!
Too funny! My girls tried the same thing with little success. (Myles was their first customer). They decided that painted rocks would be even better!
oi que saudades a jane e uma graça e a lucy o ethan eo lucas estao cada vez mais lindos mas nao deixa de dar noticias sempre mato saudade vendo voces no blog mas vi que mudou de cas seu tel. e end. tambem mudaram? nao deixe de dar noticias bjus e ate mais!!!!!
Post a Comment