I was completely spoiled with 3 weeks of help from 2 different grandmas. After my mom left, Andy's mom came and stayed with us for a week. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. She was a huge help and the kids kept her very busy!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Thank goodness for more help!!
It's been a while since I last posted. We've had a VERY VERY busy summer - starting with the birth of Jane, visits from 2 grandmas, a LONG road trip (yes, you read that right - a road trip!!) to Utah just 4 weeks after having a baby, not to mention selling a house and now trying to pack all of our junk from the past 9 years and moving it to our next destination - MBA school (yes, you read that right too - MBA school and yes we are aware we have 4 kids and are going back to school!!)
I was completely spoiled with 3 weeks of help from 2 different grandmas. After my mom left, Andy's mom came and stayed with us for a week. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. She was a huge help and the kids kept her very busy!

One morning we all went downtown. Andy took the kids for a fun bike ride while my mother-in-law and I enjoyed a nice walk behind them with Jane.
I was completely spoiled with 3 weeks of help from 2 different grandmas. After my mom left, Andy's mom came and stayed with us for a week. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. She was a huge help and the kids kept her very busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it is awesome that you are going back to school with four kids, you are a VERY good and supportive wife! :) Where are you guys heading? Good luck with the packing and moving!
What a cute blog! Congrats on the latest addition. She is so cute! The last time we saw you guys you only had 2 kids! I guess it has been awhile. Good luck on the new adventures in your life! Where are you headed off to? We will have to keep tabs on you now that we found you!!
Where are you going for the MBA? Back to Ann Arbor and the Green Briar apts?
Post a Comment