Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!

We have already had a LOT of snow this year. I took these earlier in November when we got blasted with snow and were out of school for the day (perhaps my sister in WA state can use these pictures to show what is needed for a snow day!!).
We have a great hill for sledding in our backyard. The kids were out there for hours!!
Even Lucas liked the sledding and snow. Here he is with Erin and Emma.
Lucy helped shovel and dig out the car.

6 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Now....that is what i am talking about!!! SNOW!!! And, let me guess....the bus probably still came to pick Lucy up!!!

Camie said...

Wow!! Maybe we should be coming to your house--we just have a little measly inch or two of snow--but that's some serious snow you have!

Sonja said...

The snow is too much fun. You got way more than we did. I hope you are feeling better.

The Reynolds Family said...

Hey I found you! I loved your Christmas card and now that you have a blog I know about, I can check up on you more! You have the cutest kids and can't wait to hear about #4!!!

The Reynolds Family said...

Oh this is Sommer by the way!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Amy,
You DO have the perfect yard for little ones to sled now that you mention it. How fun!! Lucas looks so cute and grown up! Oh, I want to give them all a big hug! It was so precious to see Ethan with his Santa letter and walking out to the mailbox. I wonder what he wrote to him! Oh...all you Moms...treasure these times...come what may and LOVE it! They do not last! Love, Mom