Saturday, December 13, 2008
Dear Santa....
It was very cute when Ethan came to me with an envelope that was all taped up and told me he had to get a letter to Santa in the mail. I had nothing to do with his letter. He did it on his own, found the envelope and decided it was time to mail.
It happened to be a freezing cold day and of course it was snowing. So he bundled up and made his trek to the mailbox. He was so proud of himself. I couldn't resist taking pictures. It was really cute!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww...that is so cute!
THAT my dear friend, is why I LOVE children. CUTE, CUTE pictures. :) Hope he gets everything his sweet little heart desires.
How darling!!! I hope Santa knows what my kids want this year....we haven't seen him, or written to him!!
Post a Comment