Sunday, June 22, 2008

Half Marathon in Amish Country

On Memorial Day Lisa and I ran a half marathon together. I couldn't ask for a better running partner! I love this girl! It was a beautiful course out in the middle of nowhere!!! We enjoyed it and especially looked forward to our cheering crew (the kids) every three miles where we'd give them high fives. (We obviously weren't too worried about crossing the finish line first!!)



Here is my AWESOME husband who supports all the running I do. He was always ready with water or gel packs! He's the best!
Finish Line!!!! Notice who is finishing with us - our cute kids!!!

3 comments:

Hindmarsh Family said...

I'm so impressed! Go girls! I miss you both so much! You are amazing women!

Katie and Eric said...

Amy...you are so awesome. I am so impressed with all that you do. I am so glad that you guys went to Spain. I can't wait to hear all about it.

paulak said...

That is awesome. You will have to check out Rachel's blog for a post about our recent race...I haven't had time to post about it. We might be doing the Provo Canyon half marathon...you up for it?