Monday, October 01, 2007
Tired and no place to sleep
A few days ago I got a good laugh when I went into Ethan's room to tell him quiet time was over and he could come out of his room. This is what I found - a VERY VERY messy room and one sleepy boy!!! Poor thing he had so many toys out this is the only place he could find to sleep!! I thought it was funny!!
Check out his legs hanging off the bed!! Doesn't look too comfortable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good job Andy. ANd way to go AMy for surviving single parenthood. I keep thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. I'm glad Andy is home for good now.
I love your blog! (Your phone is not connecting for me. Please call your CA mom or check your e-mail.)
That is too funny!
Amy...that is so cute! Ethan looks so big there!
Post a Comment