Look at that smile!! He is soooooo happy. Lucas loved the pumpkins. They were like giant ball. He tried to roll it around but didn't get too far!! The stem seemed to get in the way!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Pumpkin Carving
When we lived in Brazil I became good friends with a girl named Frenanda. She was my angel. She helped me so much while we were down there. Anyway, we are very happy to now have her brother and family living about a mile from our house! We invited them over to experience pumpkin carving and had a great time. Their kids really enjoyed it. It was funny because it wasn't the Brazilians who didn't want to clean out the pumpkin - it was our kids! They didn't want to get their hands dirty!! Oh my! We had so much fun with them and it was fun to be around Brazilians again and hear some portuguese. They are doing exactly what we were doing last year - experiencing a completely different culture and not speaking the language very well.

Look at that smile!! He is soooooo happy. Lucas loved the pumpkins. They were like giant ball. He tried to roll it around but didn't get too far!! The stem seemed to get in the way!




Look at that smile!! He is soooooo happy. Lucas loved the pumpkins. They were like giant ball. He tried to roll it around but didn't get too far!! The stem seemed to get in the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
amy, these are all such cute pictures!! i love the fall!
Happy Fall!!
how fun!! Lucas is so adorable!!!
I just had to comment! Lucas is adorable!!! Your pumpkins are darling! How nice to have Fernanda's family over. Love, Mom
Cute pictures! Great job on the carving, very talented. Hope you had a great halloween.
Cute pics, Amy....it has been a while since I have checked out blogs!
Amy, my Christmas card is coming - sorry I'm late this year. Yours is SO cute. I love your oldest child's hair. Reminds me of my oldest - Kayla. She has the same curly blond hair. Too cute. You'll have to update your blog soon, I love to hear what is going on in everyone's lives. Stay in touch! Love, Becky
PS: you'll have to come play in the alumni game one of these years...I blogged about it the other day.
Post a Comment