CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I miss these kids! Love, Grandma C
adorable! I can't believe we haven't seen each other around town yet....
What do you do with all your wheat that you grind. I really need to try to be better about using wheat flour, but it just feels so heavy to me.
I love fresh ground wheat. But man is it ever noisy. Great picture! Where are you living now?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I miss these kids! Love, Grandma C
adorable! I can't believe we haven't seen each other around town yet....
What do you do with all your wheat that you grind. I really need to try to be better about using wheat flour, but it just feels so heavy to me.
I love fresh ground wheat. But man is it ever noisy. Great picture! Where are you living now?
Post a Comment