These pictures are darling!!! We can't wait to see your kids in just a few weeks. And don't wory, I won't do ANYTHING so I can be there! By the way, isn't it super late there. Why aren't you in bed?
So cute! I can't wait to see you all soon! It still hasn't totally click that you have 3 kids! I know you do, but I think I just need to see you with them this summer! -Keri
What cuties!!! I love it! I think you really do have the cutest kids and we can't wait to see them and you and Andy!:) We are counting down the days. Hooray!
You're kids are so adorable. We will also be around when you are visiting with your family next month (Craig's homecoming). So, we are very excited to see you and your cute kids!
I was thinking about family today and thought I would check out your blog. The kids are so adorable!!! We can't wait to see you all, but especially Lucas.
11 comments:
These pictures are darling!!! We can't wait to see your kids in just a few weeks. And don't wory, I won't do ANYTHING so I can be there!
By the way, isn't it super late there. Why aren't you in bed?
Such adorable kids!
amy, these pictures are so cute!!! Lucas looks like such a big boy
so so precious!
You must frame those.
So cute! I can't wait to see you all soon! It still hasn't totally click that you have 3 kids! I know you do, but I think I just need to see you with them this summer!
-Keri
What cuties!!! I love it! I think you really do have the cutest kids and we can't wait to see them and you and Andy!:) We are counting down the days. Hooray!
I love these pictures of your kids in matching tee's! SO CUTE!
You're kids are so adorable. We will also be around when you are visiting with your family next month (Craig's homecoming). So, we are very excited to see you and your cute kids!
I was thinking about family today and thought I would check out your blog. The kids are so adorable!!! We can't wait to see you all, but especially Lucas.
I love the shirts and am jealous about the peanut butter balls! Looks like Brazil is treating you well.
Post a Comment