Thursday, February 22, 2007
Peanut Butter Anyone?!?!?
You can't buy peanut butter here. So, we stocked up before leaving St. Joesph and have had our moms bring us some. Just thought you'd all like to know that we are the lucky owners of the contaminated peanut butter that was recalled last week. Luckily we had not opened it and it will be going into the garbage tonight!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bummer guys! do you need more peanut butter?
So sad!!! I told Brandon and he rembers what it was like to get a package from the states while on a mission in Argentine... he always asked his Grandma for peanut butter!
Amy was kind not to divulge which mother brought the contaminated PB! I'll have to confess, however...it was me!!! I REALLY wasn't trying to figure out how to get rid of my grandchildren:)
Post a Comment