Saturday, November 25, 2006

Eric Goes on a Mission

I was working on some old family videos and came across this gem. Thought you guys might enjoy it. Just click on the play button (arrow thingy) below.

8 comments:

Liz said...

HAHA!! That is really funny. Intersting the way things work out, isn't it??

Anonymous said...

I was really starting to wonder if you noticed me in the background--looks like you didn't forget! I think that's a hilarious video--thanks for sharing! Do you remember the "get in the picture, you'll be in the family soon" comment?? I think we needed Amy there to encourage us along or else I never would have settled down!

Anonymous said...

Great work Andy!

Alisa said...

Ha! That's so funny! I love how Camie is just standing there folding her arms, in front of Matt...no way would she show any sign of anything other than just friends. Hmmmm....I'm starting to wonder who is in the background of my mission pictures....maybe that's where I should go to find the one...?:) No thanks!

Ralph and Teresa said...

That was AWESOME!! You guys are all so clever! Wish I knew how to do such things! Anyway...that was cute!

Ralph and Teresa said...

That was AWESOME!! You guys are all so clever! Wish I knew how to do such things! Anyway...that was cute!

Anonymous said...

wow!

Anonymous said...

Andy-You need to show me your new tricks on the editing. very cool.